Aim of the game is the collection of all the letters composing a mysterious English word, in the correct order. Depending upon the level we are playing, the word could represent a number (level 1), a color (2), an animal (3) or a means of transport (4): an icon located at the bottom right shows the object corresponding to the word we have to guess. On the last level (5) words are of mixed nature and there is no helping icon, but each word contains a single missing letter only.
Collecting the wrong letter or missing the correct one leads to the loss of a given amount of energy. The game ends when the player energy is finished or when all the levels have been completed.
- Left Arrow: move the player to the left
- Right Arrow: move the player to the right
- ESC: escapes from the current game and go back to the main menu
- C: continue the just ended game from the latest played level
Other than letters, it is also possible for the player to collect some special objects which bring score points or energy with them, while other objects are better avoided!
- a coin is worth 100 extra points
- a diamond is worth 500 extra points
- the hearth provides an energy recharge
- the bomb is better avoided, as it causes the loss of energy
The game is currently available for Windows and Mac OS X operating systems.
This computer program is distributed under the Creative Commons (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) licence. You are free to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, provided that you give appropriate credit to the author. You may not use the material for commercial purposes. If you remix, transform or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.